2017年10月29日 星期日

親子課室Music Together/Music Together/La Clase de Music Together

面對恐懼
Face Your Fear
Te Confrontas Tu Miedo

負責行政的拉拉老師(左)和老闆Ivy老師(右)歡樂萬聖節
Mdm. Lala(left) & Mdm. Ivy(right) celebrating Halloween
Señora Lala (izquierda) y Señora Ivy (derecha) celebrando Halloween

老師們的裝扮很有吸引力,看照片時才發現路人在拍我們。
The dress up of the teachers were very attractive. I found a stranger was shooting at us when I looked at the photo.
La vestimenta de las maestras fue muy atractiva. Descubrí que un desconocido nos estaba tomando foto cuando miré la foto.

一年前我和小baby參加了一個親子音樂律動課程。在參加前完全不知道那是什麼,我只是Google一下,然後發現我家附近有一間課室提供0歲開始的親子課程。

然後我就帶著小孩衝了過去詢問,也沒有事先預約。我遇到了負責行政的Dora和老闆Ivy老師,她們告訴我那個學期的課程已經在當週開始了,但她們還是為我介紹課程,也願意幫我找上課名額。2週之後我們就加入了芳芳老師的班級。

我其實對唱歌很恐懼,這對我來說一個很大的挑戰,但小baby很喜歡。幸好,老師們都很好,願意告訴我很多知識,慢慢地,我也更理解Music Together的課程,也跟著進步。現在,我比較不怕唱歌了。

Music Together是一個適合從0歲開始的親子課程,所以上課是家長或保母其中一人一定要陪同。老師們不要求小孩子遵守每一個指令,所有的指令都是給大人的,上課時,大人要認真唱歌、做動作,小孩則是從觀察大人和感受音樂來學習。

老闆Ivy老師也提供了很多繪本給小孩子借回家和閱讀,課室的氣氛很好,小baby從第一次去就很喜歡。那裡還有小孩專用的馬桶和洗手台,以及所有需要的東西,真的很方便。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A year ago, my daughter and I attended an early childhood music and movement program. Before, I knew nothing about the program. I searched the internet and found that there was a class near to my house that offered program for children from 0 of age.

We went there and asked for information without making an appointment first. We met Dora and Ivy, the teacher. They told me the semester had begun that week but they were willing to explain the program to me and help me to find a class. 2 weeks later, we joined Miss Fang Fang’s class.

I used to afraid of singing, so it was a big challenge for me but my daughter loved it very much. Luckily, the teachers were good and explained a lot to me. Bit by bit I learned more and made progression. Now, I am not so scared to sing.

This program is designed for children from 0 of age, so parents or nannies need to participant. They don’t ask the children to follow every order. All the orders are given to the adults, they need to sing, move seriously. The children learn from observing and feeling the music.

The owner of the classroom, also a teacher, Ivy, offers a lot of books for lending and reading. The atmosphere is good and my daughter loved the place since her first visit. They even has toilet for children and all things they need. It’s very convenient for parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hace un año, mi hija y yo asistimos a la clase de musical y expresión corporal para niños pequeños. Antes, no sabía nada. Busqué por internet y encontré un aula muy cerca de mi casa que ofrecía programa para niños desde 0 años.

Fuimos allí y pedimos más información sin cita previa. Me encontré con Dora y Ivy, la maestra, me dijieron que el semester ya había comenzado esa semana. Pero ellos me explicaron el programa y me pudieron ayudar a buscar una clase. Después de 2 semanas, asistimos a la clase de Music Together de la maestra Fang Fang.

Tenía miedo de cantar. Por eso, era un reto grande para mí. Pero a mi hija le gustaba mucho. Felizmente, las maestras eran buenas y me explicaban mucho. Poco a poco entendía más y lo hacía mejor. Ahora, no tengo tanto miedo de cantar.

Este programa es para niños pequenos desde 0 años, por eso los padres o niñeras necesitan participar durante las clases. No piden a los niños abedecer todos las órdenes. Las órdenes son para los adultos. Los adultos necesitan cantar, moverse en serio. Los niños aprenden por sentimiento.

La dueña, la maestra Ivy, ofrece muchos libros a los niños para prestar y leer. El ambiente es bueno y a mi hija le gustó el lugar desde la primera visita. Hay baño para niños y todo lo que necesitan. Muy conveniente para los padres con niños.

(Corregido por profesor Fernando)


沒有留言: